When Calvary Community Church with a membership of over 8,000 wanted to move to a new facility they called on Ken to lead the development of project and operational systems. He helped design and manage the construction of the new 200,000 sq. ft. site, while also designing and implementing improved organizational planning, infrastructure, policies, and procedures for expanded operations.
- The Best Boss I Ever Had
- Leadership Accountability Sets the Standard
- How Is A Believer to Respond to Coronavirus?
- What Will the New Normal Look Like?
- I Long to Live in the Light
- There Is A Time for Every Season
- I’m A Baseball Fan, Life is Good
- We Are Responsible for What We Believe
- Leading Through Relationship
- To Change Culture, Change Beliefs and Behavior