Construction of a new headquarter building for an internationally prominent non-profit required consensus on new furniture and fixtures, with sensitive facilitation of multiple interests. Ken formed a multi-disciplinary team with academic researchers which determined requirements and designed office standards. He set an aggressive project schedule combined with individualized implementation, and negotiated terms $1.1 million below market value.
- The Best Boss I Ever Had
- Leadership Accountability Sets the Standard
- How Is A Believer to Respond to Coronavirus?
- What Will the New Normal Look Like?
- I Long to Live in the Light
- There Is A Time for Every Season
- I’m A Baseball Fan, Life is Good
- We Are Responsible for What We Believe
- Leading Through Relationship
- To Change Culture, Change Beliefs and Behavior