Following the Northridge earthquake, Ken was recruited to help relocate a large computer manufacturing company and reconstitute its facilities services function. In this role he liaised with Department of Defense, local and state agencies to relocate the 5,000 person company to an existing 1.8 million sq. ft. site, while helping design and oversee construction of robotic manufacturing systems and the development of a new operations organization.
- Where Will Our Healing Moments Come From?
- I Take My Coffee Black and My News Unfiltered
- Covid Chaos: Seeking God’s Peace, Living as an Overcomer
- My First Rule of Project Management
- Face Time Still Matters
- We are Called to Defend Truth
- The Best Boss I Ever Had
- Leadership Accountability Sets the Standard
- How Is A Believer to Respond to Coronavirus?
- What Will the New Normal Look Like?