When Citicorp’s Quotron Division needed to immediately replace its 300,000 sq. ft. international data center, Ken led the effort to design and renovate an existing facility, completely rebuilding mission critical electrical and mechanical systems. Utilizing a design-build approach and real time decision protocols to fast track construction, the project completed on time in support of crucial network requirements.
- The Best Boss I Ever Had
- Leadership Accountability Sets the Standard
- How Is A Believer to Respond to Coronavirus?
- What Will the New Normal Look Like?
- I Long to Live in the Light
- There Is A Time for Every Season
- I’m A Baseball Fan, Life is Good
- We Are Responsible for What We Believe
- Leading Through Relationship
- To Change Culture, Change Beliefs and Behavior